Thursday, January 22, 2009

running out of space to express

i have issues, i know. somehow i can't express myself openly to some people. mostly my family. i don't know if it's a trust issue. i was never repressed to talk. but i just didn't like expressing myself to them.

i found comfort in expressing my feelings to friends, or even strangers. that's why i loved blogging. be it conventional or micro. i know it's weird, but i can't help it. i'd rather confide my feelings to strangers than to my own family.

but now it's different.

i put a weird status on Ym and then suddenly my uncle discusses it with me

i posted an embarassing video and then i got comments from my mom's friend. (not family, but i really don't feel comfortable exposing myself to friends of my parents)

my mom is suddenly on plurk, so i need to be careful about what i say. cause i don't want her to over react like she always does.

this entry could probably be read by any member of my family. but if i made it private then i can't confide to anyone.

if only i could say these words "please leave me alone in the internet. i need this space to cry out" but i can't. cause i just can't be open to my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home