Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I just realized that I'm a manipulator

I woke up, saw a conversation that has nothing to do with me and realized that I'm a manipulator

I look back at my past actions, my moves, my methods, and realized that I've been a manipulator

My little brother once said that I'm cunning. I thought he was exaggerating. But know I realize that he might be right.

Ironically, I've always hated manipulators since I could always spot their tricks. Now I understand why I could spot them, it takes one to know one.

And sadly, I'm as sleazy as those manipulators I hate, but I personally seldom benefit from my manipulative acts.

Imagine that, becoming something I hate, and yet failing to profit from it.
Maybe I'm both too smart and too dumb for my own good

PS: I feel like a normal person all along, so maybe we are all manipulators, Or maybe I'm just delusional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home